Plastics Manufacturing Engineer - BLS 387 in Milford, Connecticut For Sale
Type: Management, For Sale - Private.
Location: Milford, CT , US,
Experience: 5+ Years
Job type: Full time
About this job:
Job Ref.: BLS 387
Responsible for providing injection molding manufacturing engineering and project management support for production operations.
Contributes Through implementing technical improvements to injection molding manufacturing equipment, processes and methods, which support the production of existing thermoplastic products and the introduction of new products.
The essential functions of the preferred candidate will be, but not limited to:
1. Responsible for cost improvement programs and procedures on ongoing and new
2. Leads and participates in cost-of-goods teams.
3. Controls molding departmental changes and assists in the design concepts of new and replacement injection molding equipment and interfaces with Production Management/Project
Management on issues such as machine repairs, parts and machine maintenance, capital and cost improvements.
4. Develops maintenance systems and cycles in the injection molding manufacturing area.
5. Maintains accurate data on machine and equipment performance.
6. Improve reliability and extends life of all tools, and equipment by upgrading
their design to
include the latest technology.
7. Conceives, develops and demonstrates production capability of process and
which will improve either molding efficiency or product quality.
8. Assists in the design concept of new or replacement equipment to ensure
existing systems and serviceability.
9. Coordinates with Engineering on new product, molding equipment and tool
Provides information on process and performance of joint evaluations.
10. Responsible for determining financial plans/projections and controlling
within the scope of assigned projects.
11. Communicate with RD&E engineering and other support groups as necessary.
Communicate with production colleagues daily.
12. Be aware of and follow the Environmental Policy and EH&S work instructions that apply to the job.
B.S. in Engineering.
5+ years of plastics injection molding manufacturing experience.
Management in Connecticut for sale
Job summary Location: Meriden, CT , US, Experience: 10+ Years Education: Bachelor's Job...
Date: 23 Mar